Wednesday, April 14, 2010

another brick tonight

BRICK TONIGHT!

the weather is beautiful, not too windy, blue skies, temperature seems close to perfect and we are doing our first outdoor brick tonight.

A little run, a little bike and another run.

This is going to be good. However, I do have a little bike maintenance that needs to happen before the ride tonight. Thank goodness for Mazanti who got me a new shifter and put it on the bike for me. I'm so fortunate to have friends that are so skilled in bike maintenance. I should have taken advantage of this a long time ago. I have so much to learn. What is going to happen if I leave Boulder and still don't know exactly how to change a bike tire, properly that is...

Well, here's to another brick, another day of training, and a few chocolate covered almonds that I'm about to enjoy...
protein + good fat + chocolate = rocking that brick tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment