Wednesday, January 20, 2010

taste and see

Sunday night was one for the books.

After brainstorming with my roommates about a birthday celebration we came up with an Iron/Top Chef meets Mission Impossible kind of evening. Well, for the next 5 days Sunday was a mystery, even to me. I had no idea what was going to happen; I only knew that creativity and chaos would take over our red kitchen on Sunday night. And did it ever...
30 people, onion chopping, limited appliances, trip to King Soopers where people thought we were on a cooking show, limited space, incredible smells, beautiful presentations and a surprise that was so overwhelming and unexpected!

I just have to say how thankful I am for friends that are so funny, engaging, creative, hilarious and compassionate!

No comments:

Post a Comment