Thursday, January 14, 2010

finding joy too...

I find that yesterday's post was this intense measure of emotion, pictures and stories have this way to break my heart, and I'm so glad that I have a heart that is so sensitive and responds in such a strong way.

Today at work I just had to laugh. There was an assembly with all of the grades at school about responsibility. And as all the kids are walking in, this crazy music talking about responsibility is playing in the background, the kids are excited and dancing, and I just forget that little changes in our routine, words of encouragement, laughter and excitement has the ability to turn an extremely chaotic day into a day of cheerfulness! I'm so thankful that I get excited about assemblies like that and that when the kids are screaming and dancing they make me laugh. I love that!

ohhh, a typical Thursday at work as the kids play their instruments in the cafeteria, off key, and off beat. I like being serenaded on these days.

There is something contagious in the air...and no, it's not the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment