Monday, March 15, 2010

ohh I'm going to get my...

butt kicked today at training. I didn't go for my run this weekend and let me be extremely honest, I did not eat the best foods for me this weekend either. I felt slothful and a little bit lazy and I absolutely hate that feeling, especially after such a great week. Can I blame it on the weather? No! Saturday was gorgeous, but I was not feeling it at all. Instead I dyed my hair, watched Grey's Anatomy, ate a Caprese sub at Half-Fast (quite delicious), danced to a Mirimba band at the Draft House Saturday night...and Sunday almost felt like a repeat a little bit, except this day included church, mid-afternoon coffee, and learning the Argentine Tango for 2 and a half hours during the night. So I guess it wasn't a totally lazy weekend, but as far as training is concerned I slacked a great deal. Can't dwell on it though, just be prepared for an extremely difficult week of training.


Well, here's to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment